Fibre-Optic Lightpipe Light Fittings
Fibre-Optic Lightpipe Light Fittings for Sightglasses for Use in Hazardous Areas, Series Fibrolux
The fibre-optic lightpipe light fittings of the series fibroLUX represent, due to their conception, design and the use of components of highest quality level, an innovative, technically advanced top product for the brilliant, extremely powerful and continuous illumination of process equipment, typically in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. They are also available in a version completely from stainless steel.
In hazardous areas, mainly in situations where there is insufficient room to fit a “classic” type of sightglass light fitting, where there is only one very small sightglass available for both illumination and observation or in situations where it is desirable to highlight a specific area of a reaction or of the reaction vessel (e.g. for maintenance purposes).
The stainless steel version is specially recommended for use in sterile environments.
- fibroLUX 5035: Halogene version, housing from aluminium alloys (Anticorodal)
- fibroLUX E 5035: Halogene version, housing from stainless steel
- fibroLUX E d PowerLED: PowerLED version, housing from stainless steel
- With fixation legs "X1", "X2", bracket "W" or customer adaptation via M6 drillings on the housing (fibroLUX 5035
- With fixation legs "X1" or bracket "W" (fibroLUX E 5035)
- With tilting hinge fixation "Sch" or bracket "W" (fibroLUX E d PowerLED)
- With universal supports "W2" oder "W3" (for version "spot") for use with sightglasses to DIN 28120 / 28121 from DN 25 on or with non standardized sightglasses
- Onto metal fused sightglasses for Tri-Clamp fittings, equipped with adapters to receive the lightpipe, DN 25 - 50, for "light and view through one sightglass" in DN 100
- Fixed directly to the light source
- Fibre bundle optimally adjusted to the light source for maximum light transmission
- Standard length: 1m
- Minimum bending radius: 100 mm ± 10 %
- Output: Wide beam, "flood"
- End ferrules: Ground flat and polished
Corrosion resistant aluminium alloy or stainless steel for the light source housing and fixations, lightpipe protected by a galvanised steel flexible tube, enclosed in a chemical and temperature resistant silicion rubber tube. Lightpipe ends terminated with stainless steel ferrules.
- Supply: Alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) (depending of type)
- Voltages: 12 / 24 / 36 / 42 / 115 / 230 / 240 V (depending of type)
- Wattage: 35 W (halogene types) / ~980 Lumen – 7 W (fibroLUX E d PowerLED)
Enclosure Protection Degree
IP67, dust tight and protected against the effects of temporary immersion
- Ex d e IIC T4 Gb, Ex t IIIC T130°C Db IP67 (T3, T195°C with supply of 12 or 24 V DC) (fibroLUX 5035)
- Ex d IIC T4 Gb, Ex t IIIC T130°C Db IP67 (T3, T195°C with supply of 24 V AC / DC) (fibroLUX E 5035)
- Ex d op is IIC T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db IP67 (fibroLUX E d PowerLED)
- Ex II 2 G + D
- ATEX equipment protection level (EPL): Gb (zones 1 and 2) and Db (zones 21 and 22)
- Supply cable
- Spotlight adapter for narrow focused output beam
- Lightpipe lengthes of 0,5 m / 1 m / 2 m / 3 m / 4 m / 5 m
- Available also for application in safe areas
- Light source housing and its fixations painted with Acryl based 2 components colour
- Internal timer for action on the housing or for remote action
- Device for momentary illumination
Stainless steel versions: