ARCHON Model EX20-1000 Explosion-Proof Light UL 844 Listed
The ARCHON model EX20-1000 is compact and will afford generous viewing of vessel contents using one sightglass for combined lighting and viewing.
You may also use the universal mounting feature for separate lighting and viewing when necessary.
The model EX20-1000 can be used on
- Conventional Sightglasses
- Sanitary Sightglasses
- Sight Flow Indicators
- Rectangular and Obround Sightglasses
- Manways, Access Doors
- Hazardous location luminaire
- Washdown safe IP66 rating
- AC or DC operations
- High power CREE™ COB LED
- Proven LED driver for ultimate reliability
- Designed for harsh environment operating capability
- High grade opcs for exceptional performance
- Mounting brackets and tri‐clamp mounting adapter available (sold separately)
- Perfect for environmental chambers, beverage process, sightglasses and manways
- Stainless steel machined housing provides separate compartments for electronics & wiring
- Luminaires for Use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations [UL 844:2012 Ed.13+R:22Jul2020]
Rating - UL 844 Listed
This fixture is suitable for use in the following locations as defined by the National Electrical Code:
C and D
C and D
Temperature - T4 and T5
This fixture is rated for Temperature Code T4 and T5 for maximum ambient temperature of 45°C/113°F.
Lamp / Electrical Data
Flammable gases or vapors
Hazardous conditions present under normal operating conditions
Hazardous conditions present only in case of abnormal or unusual operating condi tions, such as failures of mechanical venti lation systems or ruptures of containers.
Atmospheres containing acetaldehyde, cyclopropane, diethyl ether, ethylene, iso prene, unsymmetrical dimethyl hydrazine (UDMH), etc.
Atmospheres containing acetone, acryloni trille, ammonia, benzene, butane, 1butanol (butylalcohol) ethane, methane, methyl ethyl ketone, petroleum naphtha, octane, pentane, etc.