ARCHON Mixing Stations have been engineered for maximum reliability and operator safety. Using the proportional flow water control valves, the operator can adjust the mixing station to deliver the desired hot water temperature as indicated on the dial thermometer located in the mixed water discharge. By depressing the ergonomically designed failsafe trigger of the hand-held spray nozzle or the optional spray lance, the operator can direct a steady flow of hot water from a fine spray to a solid jet. ARCHON Mixing Stations are widely used in dairy, pharmaceutical, food processing, chemical and industrial plants.
Features and Benefits
- Easily maintained.
- No special tool kits needed.
- Manually operated flow proportioning control valves.
- Check valves provided on both the water and steam connections to prevent back-flow.
- Discharge liquid temperature indicating dial gauge.
- Simple wall mounting design and “mount-compatibility” for easy installation.
- Discharge hose with swivel connections.
- Fail-safe trigger-actuated spray gun or shut-off lance.
- Stainless steel hose rack for convenient hose storage.